This Australian made Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Electric Preserving Unit allows you to preserve food with the ease and convenience of an Automatic thermostatically controlled electric unit.
These high-quality stainless steel electric preservers have a fresh new design but are still proven performers all around the world because they are safe, reliable and long-lasting. They have an indicator light, water level gauge, heat resistant knobs, easy lift safety handles and a lockable lid.
- Australian Made! Specially made for Ozfarmer by a well-known Australian manufacturer.
- Enclosed element so can be used to heat hot liquids and even be used to incubate jars of yoghurt
- FULL 30 Litre Stainless Steel body!
- Top quality – Chrome plated brass tap body
- Durable & low maintenance – polished stainless steel with welded joints for superior corrosion resistance and effortless cleaning.
- FULL AUTO Temperature control – “simmerstat” has variable settings, plus Hi and Low for greater control over the hot water.
- Temperature range 30 - 100 degrees marked in 10-degree graduations
- The boiling water safety – cut-out switch turns off the power if the unit boils dry and non-drip tap prevents accidents and mess. NO expensive element repairs!
- The perfect unit for quick and easy preserving! – Indicator light, water level gauge, heat-resistant knobs and HEAVY DUTY lifting handles.
- Suitable for use with all heat tempered preserving bottles including Ball Mason jars, Bormioli Rocco Quattro Stagioni jars and Fowlers Vacola jars.
- Can be used as a hot water urn as well as a preserver!
- 620mm tall, 300mm diameter, 406mm wide with handles
- Note the following: picture shows old model and new model is narrower and taller. Rack does not cover full bottom of the canner but still allows all jars to be processed without touching the bottom of the canner or to separate layers of jars
- 8 -9 quart /litre size bottles
- 12 - 13 pint / size 20, 27 bottles
- 5 half gallon / 2 litre size bottles
- Fruit Preserving and bottling
- Sterilising / Pasteurising
- Hot water Tea / Coffee
- Electric preserver
- Steel Bottle Rack
- 1 year Australian warranty
We highly recommend the Ball Blue Book, considered to be the "preserving bible" around the world. This book has lots of very useful information about preserving, including other types of preserving such as pressure canning, freezing and dehydrating. With over 500 recipes its a must for the beginner to the expert.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Ozfarmer SS Preserver
- Weight: 10.00kg
- SKU: Ozfarmer SS Preserver