You’ve carefully tended the tomatoes in your garden. The fruits are soaked in sunshine during the long summer months.
And now it's time to harness all that goodness and cook delicious tomato sauce and paste.
Le Parfait’s "Super" tomato press allows you to very quickly make flawless tomato sauce for really tasty dishes.
The assembly of the tomato press is simple. A few minutes will suffice. Thanks to its plastic suction cup, the tomato press stays in place during use.
The hopper of the tomato press has a large capacity of 2L so you can press a large amount of tomatoes very easily.
A pestle is supplied with the tomato press for pushing and crushing the tomatoes in the hopper.
The sauce is poured out through the juice collector whilst squeezing out the waste.
All you have to do is cook the sauce and put in jars (Le Parfait jars by preference!)
You can also use the "Super" tomato press to seed and juice berries.
HOW TO USE YOUR TOMATO PRESS
1. Place the “SUPER” tomato press on a clean, flat surface. Crank the small suction handle to firmly secure the tomato press to your work surface.
2. Once the tomato press is positioned correctly, place the tomatoes (previously cut roughly) in the funnel.
3. Turn the crank while pressing the tomatoes into the funnel of the tomato press using the pestle provided for this purpose.
4. Collect the tomato juice in a suitable container positioned after the juice collector. Waste will be collected in another container placed under the perforated cone.
5. Repeat the operation as many times as necessary to press all your tomatoes.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Clean your tomato press well with detergent before use. Do not use abrasives to clean the tomato filter, this could damage it. Wash and dry the SUPER tomato press after use: the device can be completely disassembled for perfect hygiene.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 004283
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 30.00cm x 15.00cm x 15.00cm