Practical Self Sufficiency: An Australian Guide To Sustainable Living
AUTHOR: STRAWBRIDGE DICK & JAMES
Practical Self Sufficiency is a wonderfully useful and accessible title that contains something for absolutely everyone!
This guide offers clear step by step advice and contains:
- The most up to date and comprehensive information on sustainable living.
- Full page artworks, showing how to use every kind of plot for self sufficient living.
- Instructions on how to grow your own herbs, fruits and vegetables.
- Water saving tips – perfect for drought affected areas.
- Instructions on how to make a wormery, build a chicken coop, install solar panels, build a wind turbine, make cheese, jams and breads, brew beer, make soap, weave with willow and the list goes on!
Written by experienced and passionate eco-livers Dick and James Strawbridge, this title is comprehensive, inclusive and contemporary and is set to become the definitive guide of its kind.
Perfectly adapted for the Australian market and ideal for everyone in urban, suburban or rural areas - becoming self sufficient has never been more topical, more practical or more fun!
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781740332033
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimensions: 10.00cm x 10.00cm x 10.00cm
- UPC: 987654321950