Please subscribe to our newsletter for the latest products and specials.
Fermenting for Dummies - Perfect Introductory Book for Food Fermenting
Fermenting for Dummies - perfect introductory book for fermenting
Fermentation is what makes foods like beer, pickles, and sauerkraut delicious—and nutritious. Fermented foods are chock-full of probiotics that aid in digestive and overall health. In addition, the fermentation process also has been shown to add nutrients to food, making already nutritious food even better! Fermenting For Dummies provides step-by-step information for cooks, homesteaders, farmers, and food lovers of any kind who want to develop a deeper understanding and appreciation for arguably the oldest form of food preservation.
Fermenting For Dummies gives you the scoop on the fermenting process, the tools and ingredients you’ll need to get started, and 100+ recipes for fermenting at home. So what are you waiting for?
- Shows you how to ferment vegetables, including slaw-style, pickles, and kimchee
- Covers how to ferment dairy into yogurt, kefir, cheese, and butter
- Explains how to ferment fruits, from lemons to tomatoes, and how to serve them
- Details how to ferment beverages, including mead, beer, kombucha, vinegar, and more
If you’re interested in preserving food using this ancient method, Fermenting For Dummies has everything you need to get started.
Fun with Fruit
Spreads, Dips, Condiments, and Salsas
Nuts, Seeds, Coconuts, and Tubers
Meat, Fish and Eggs
Making Wine from Fruit and Water
Fermenting for Dummies - Perfect Introductory Book for Food Fermenting (9781118615683)
- Brands imported
- Product Code: 9781118615683
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $26.32