Electric Steriliser / Autoclave All American 25 Quart (24 Litre) 50X-240V
Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry was first in the field to develop an immersion-type pressure sterilizer for physicians’ offices, hospitals and laboratories. It is often used in agriculture / horticulture to sterilise soils for seeds and growing mediafor mushrooms.
The electric ALL-AMERICAN Sterilizer is a complete, self-contained unit with an immersion heating element, automatic thermostatic control, automatic release valve, and pilot light. It connects to any outlet, is ready for use instantly, and ensures complete, efficient sterilization.
Model 50X-240: 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz 1650 watts/6.88 amps
Gross Capacity 24 litre
Overall Height 42.5cm
Bottom Height 31.2cm
Inside Diameter 32.1cm
Unit Weight 13.2kg.
Inner Container No. 2156
Capacity 13.7 liter
56.5cm x 44.5cm x 48.3cm
Shipping Weight 15.4kg.
• 1650 watt heating element for faster start-up, 50% faster than 25X
• 36% greater heating capability compared to 25X
• More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot light
• 60 minute mechanical bell timer
• 240 volt operation
• 25 qt/24 liter capacity
• Operational on 50Hz or 60Hz
• Calrod immersion heating element
• 3-wire grounded cord and plug for safety
• Optional support bases elevate electric sterilizers above table or counter surface to prevent heat damage
• UL approved
• One year warranty
• Units include aluminum inner container with rack
• Interior stainless steel support stand
• Made in U.S.A.
• Optional support base elevates electric sterilizers to prevent intense heat from damaging counter top or work surface. (must be ordered in specially)
IMPORTANT NOTE: These electric sterilisers are designed to operate at higher pressures for sterilisation purposes. Parts may be purchased to convert these to a lower pressure to use for pressure canning but any such conversions will void all and any manufacturer and supplier warranty.
Ex Tax: $1,362.73
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 50X240